Identity and Contact Details of the Controller
EUSKADIKO KIROL PORTUA, S.A., with tax code: A-95122057, is responsible for the processing of data as listed below. To contact the company, the following channels may be used:
- Via ordinary post addressed to: Adriano VI, 20 – 1º, C.P. 01008 – Vitoria-Gasteiz (Alava)
- Via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of the Purposes, Legal Bases and Recipients
EUSKADIKO KIROL PORTUA, S.A. has a Register of Processing Activities for which it is responsible, in which the purposes of the processing, the legal grounds and other elements set out in Art. 30 of the GDPR are detailed. Processing carried out via this website and others related to users, suppliers and other agents with whom relations are established in order to fulfil its mission are detailed below:
- Users, whose purpose is the handling of concessions for the use of berths, waiting lists, invoicing, tax collection, management and payment of port services. The processing is legitimate based on the fulfilment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the processing officer and based on the implementation of a contractual relationship.
When appropriate, data may be communicated to the competent authorities, to suppliers that provide us with diverse services for the sole purpose of their fulfilment, to banking institutions for the handling of payments and to the Ertzaintza (Basque police) for security reasons.
- Applicants, the purpose of which is the handling of personnel selection processes, based on the consent of those who submit their application to work in the company. Data will not be communicated to third parties unless legally required to do so.
- Suppliers, whose purpose is the accounting, tax or administrative management. The legal grounds on which it is based is the fulfilment of the contractual or pre-contractual relationship, the fulfilment of legal obligations and the legitimate interests of EUSKADIKO KIROL PORTUA, S.A. in accordance with the processing of contact details and functions performed by natural or legal persons who provide services and in the data processing of individual entrepreneurs and/or liberal professionals.
When appropriate, data may be communicated to the competent authorities, to suppliers that provide us with diverse services for the purpose of their fulfilment and to banking institutions for the handling of payments.
- External staff, for the purpose of fulfilling obligations in terms of the coordination of business activities, whereby the legal basis is the fulfilment of legal obligations. Data may be communicated to our suppliers of seafaring services and the maintenance of the quality system for the sole purpose of their implementation.
- Communication and Marketing, in order to handle and deal with consultations, requests for information, complaints and claims received, facilitate access to the user area of the website, and for the publication of images and news on Internet and social networks and the sponsorship of events. The legal bases are the consent of the interested party and the legitimate interest of EUSKADIKO KIROL PORTUA, S.A. for direct marketing purposes.
The data may be shared with suppliers which provide us with services solely for the purposes of their implementation and with suppliers of social networks for the publication and dissemination of information.
- Video-surveillance, for the purpose of ensuring the security of people, assets and facilities, based on the fulfilment of a mission performed in the public interest.
Data will be shared with the security company and the video-surveillance system’s maintenance company as well as with the competent administrative and legal authorities when it is necessary to accredit infringements or offences.
- Handling of procurement, for the purpose of managing the public procurement procedure in all of its phases, including implementation, modifications, extensions, variations in duration or price, its final amount, and termination, as well as to withdraw the award procedure, failure to award or conclude the contract and incidents attributable to the contracting party.
Data may be communicated to legitimate interested parties, the Treasury and the competent tax authority.
- Port transit, for the purpose of management and control of users of transit berths o, based on the fulfilment of legal obligations. Data may be communicated to suppliers which provide us with diverse services solely for the purpose of their implementation and to the competent authorities that so require it.
- Transparency, for the purpose of handling requests to access public information and the publication of the entity’s information by virtue of the active advertising principle. Data will be accessible to users of the entity’s website and those requesting public information.
In the duly justified case that the interested party requires further information in relation to the Register of Processing Activities, he/she should contact EUSKADIKO KIROL PORTUA, S.A. through any of the channels identified in Section 1.
International Data Transfer
In relation to the publication of videos, images and other personal data on social networks, EUSKADIKO KIROL PORTUA, S.A. uses the services of Facebook Inc., an entity with its headquarters in the USA and bound by the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement. Therefore, this publication of data on social networks in order to raise awareness of the company’s activities represents an international data transfer, covered in an adequacy decision of the European Commission, pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (Art. 45).
For each processing, the data will be kept for the duration of the relations established and, subsequently, during the legally established periods and the time required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and to determine any liabilities that may arise from this purpose and from data processing. Only the data required for each processing will be requested.
Exercising of Rights
In writing to any of the channels identified in Section 1, the interested party or owner of the personal data may exercise the following rights, under the circumstances and terms set out in the regulation:
- Right to access: to find out whether his/her data is being processed or not.
- Right to rectification: to rectify inaccurate data.
- Right to erasure: so that its processing is stopped when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Right to opposition: so that it is no longer processed in specific circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing: to restrict the scope of its processing in certain cases, but ensuring its retention.
- Right to data portability: to receive the personal data previously provided or request its transmission to a third party.
- Right to withdraw previously given consent at any time.
- Right to make a complaint to the control authority to enforce his/her rights.
To exercise his/her rights, the interested party must provide a copy of an official proof of identity document.
The contents of the data protection policy may be subject to modification in order to adapt them to any legislative changes that may occur and to any criteria and positions issued by the control authorities.